Avis sur les cookies
Last updated 24 June 2020
Que sont les cookies et technologies similaires ?
This notice relates to any technologies that enable us to store information, or access information stored, on your equipment such as your computer or mobile device.
- Cookies are small text files sent to or accessed by your web browser which help you navigate our online services and perform certain functions. They are used to recognise returning users by capturing information about browsing activity and devices.
- Pixels are tiny graphics files that are downloaded when you use our services or interact with our emails. These are typically used to measure the relevance of our content.
- Tracking URLs are custom generated links that help us understand where web traffic comes from.
- Local storage is used to more efficiently manage the temporary storage of information that allows you to access our services on your device.
Pourquoi Offr utilise-t-il des cookies ?
- provide our services which is not possible without certain essential cookies;
- remember your settings and preferences to improve your experience;
- understand our online traffic through analytics tools;
- personalise our marketing and advertising; and
- provide social media features.
To accomplish this, Offr will, in certain cases, also link information from cookies and similar technologies with personal data held about you. Third party cookies will enable providers to find out how you used our services and combine that information with other information already held.
For example, advertising cookies deployed by third-party service providers remember your browsing activity and group together your interests which they know, observe or infer to send you personalised ads. Such personalisation is only possible because of profiling carried out with information collected through cookies and similar technologies. This may include your preferences, characteristics, behaviour and attitudes. We manage our ads through a variety of digital marketing networks and advertisement exchanges and use a range of advertising technologies.
Please see our privacy notice for more information about how we use information obtained from cookies and similar technologies.
When you visit our services, essential cookies and similar technologies which are required to provide our services will be set on your device.
Others will also be set if you accept cookies and similar technologies by selecting your choices in the cookie banner. As already mentioned, some cookies are provided by third parties and your acceptance of cookies will extend to such third parties.
This means, for example, that if you chose to accept “Analytics” cookies this will constitute consent for us to use Google Analytics but also consent for Google to deploy its cookies which collect statistical information about how users interact with our website.
Combien de temps les cookies sont-ils utilisés ?
The lifespan of each cookie may differ. We use both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies only last until you close your browser. Persistent cookies aren’t automatically deleted when you close your browser and recognise returning users.
Refuser les cookies
You do not have to accept non-essential cookies, but without accepting them the functionality of our services will be reduced. You can change your cookies preferences at any time by clicking “Change your consent” below and mark your new choices.
While we try to ensure that your choices are fully respected, this may not always be possible, particularly where third parties are involved. For example, if you do not agree to “Social Media” cookies but you still interact with the social media features in our services, the social media provider may set certain essential and non-essential cookies outside our control.
For this reason, aside from relying on our cookie banner, please also consider:
- turning off the automatic download feature in your browser, as described at allaboutcookies.org;
- opting out from online interest-based advertising from companies that participate in opt-out programs through the Digital Advertising Alliance, the Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance or Appchoices; and
- opting out from third party services that deploy cookies and similar technologies, such as Google Analytics, by visiting www.google.com/settings/ads or by downloading the opt-out add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Que se passe-t-il si je désactive les cookies ?
By disabling cookies you may experience a reduced service. For example, opting out of the placement of advertising cookies does not necessarily mean that you will not see advertisements – it means you won’t see personalised advertising.
Note that if you delete or clear cookies on your device, the next time you visit our services our cookies banner will appear and you will need to select your preferences again. Conversely, if you request services by interacting with our website, widget or app content or features this may override any browser or device controls previously set by you.