Join a well funded property technology start up and help create some of the World’s most cutting-edge software products.
Offr is a rapidly scaling disruptive, well funded startup founded by senior industry and technology experts. We are set to transform the entire process of buying and selling property in Ireland and UK, creating
some of the world’s most cutting-edge software products, and we are seeking talented and passionate individuals to join our team and share our vision.
This is a fantastic and truly unique opportunity to engage in a positive, bold and creative work environment that offers the right individual the opportunity to get into a startup on the ground level.
We are looking for a talented PHP Developer to join our Development team who is highly motivated in combining the art of design within the art of programming.
We are currently in search of an experienced Php Developer to create and maintain software, assist in maintaining cloud services and work within our development team to further the aims of the company.
The Day to Day:
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software databases
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimisation
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
The Essential Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years' experience in web and software development
- Demonstrated knowledge of web technologies
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- PHP (7.0+)
- Strong OOP
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- Experience with MVC Frameworks
The Nice to Haves:
- Phalcon MVC Framework
- Nginx Configuration
- Working in large scale / distributed computing environments
- Web build tools (gulp/webpack/Nodejs)
- Worked with some design frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Non relational databases (Elasticsearch/MongoDB)
- Worked with caching servers (memcached / redis)
- Worked with queuing servers (redis / beanstalkd)
- Websockets Experience